"A better Internet, one visitor...
one website at a time."
"HONESTeOnline.com publishes individual "consumer information pages" for all of our member's websites. The purpose is to provide consumers with real-time access to each company's current profile, website address and description. Each member has agreed to a "7-Point Consumer Pledge" listed at the bottom of this page. In addition, HONESTe Online publishes "safe, smart and secure" Internet shopping tips displayed below to help consumers make smarter buying choices online.
- Educate And Empower Consumers
- Increase Online Sales Conversion Rates
- Click Here To Join HONESTe Online Today!
Consumer Information Page
Description: Putting eBoook
Please verify this information matches the website you are currently visiting.
HONESTe Online Feedback Center
View/post customer comments for this HONESTe member
Please take 2 minutes to read the information below.
Educate yourself before buying a product or service from ANY website!
3 Important Rules For Shopping Online
You are in control! If it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Do not visit websites you find from junk email (spam). Delete all email you do not recognize. If you are unsure of something, contact the website by phone or email before you make a purchase or give out information. There are plenty of legitimate web-businesses offering what you are searching for. You can avoid scams simply by taking your time to make smart choices.
Here’s a simple tip to further protect your credit card information. When you are at the page that requires you to type in your credit card information, look at the address bar at the top of your computer screen. A regular web page starts with: http://, whereas a secure page starts with: https://. Pages like these are encrypted and used for security and/or financial transactions online. Be secure and look for the "S"!
7-Point Consumer Pledge For HONESTe
- We display full contact information on our website.
- Guarantee policies are clearly-stated for all purchases made at our website.
- We are committed to providing excellent customer service and support.
- We do not engage in the practice of sending unsolicited bulk email (spam).
- We use a known, reputable, secure payment processor for all online transactions.
- We actively look to do business with other third party vendors who follow the same online business practices.