You may have heard the term iWeb and wonder what it’s all about. It’s a web-publishing program, introduced by Apple Inc. that makes it easy for customers to create their own websites using a simple drag and drop method of selected graphics and layout. iWeb then generates the HTML code when you’re ready to publish.
The new iWeb SEO tool now offers the same search engine benefits that all websites enjoy. It makes it possible for you to add, quickly and easily, custom title tags, meta tags, alternative image text and even analytics code so you can track website visitors.
Since iWeb overwrites any custom changes you make to your site, iWeb SEO Tool will remember the tags you entered. Updating your site is then as simple as pressing the ‘Re-Apply all Tags’ button.
Prepare Your Site for the Search Engines
With the iWeb SEO Tool you can prepare your iWeb based website for search engines, using Apple’s MobileMe or a hosting provider of your choice. The iWeb SEO Tool will then automatically publish your ‘search-engine-ready’ website to your server.
Attract new visitors to your iWeb website using the features of this sensational tool.
- Choose a professional business domain name and host it with a professional company.
- Get an SML Sitemap so your business website will be indexed in the search engines, often within twenty-four hours.
- Overcome any obstacles to using your iWeb for business by downloading the free iWeb SEO Tool, allowing you to add essential items to your site such as title tags, page descriptions, analytical codes, etc.
- Start writing a newsletter to stay in touch with existing customers and to bring back those who visited but did not purchase.
- Use PayPal to sell your products easily and quickly. Visit PayPal.com for more information.
- Learn everything you need to know about search engine optimization for an iWeb site from the following tutorial. SEO For iWeb Walkthrough Video Tutorial