If direct marketing is something you want to learn more about, become a member of the Direct Marketing Association, the leading worldwide trade association of businesses and nonprofit organizations. Founded in 1917, this group represents companies from a large number of industries that use and support multichannel direct marketing tools and techniques.
How Membership Can Benefit You
- Meet and associate with other members and make your voice heard where it counts—in the legislature.
- Learn from experts and experienced leaders around the world through in-person seminars, large-scale conferences, and virtual courses online.
- Gain useful tools to create positive impressions with your current and potential customers.
- Find out about resources that will help you conduct your business ethically, respect the privacy of customers, and initiate environmentally responsible practices.
- Stay on top of the direct marketing game through information passed on from the administration about trends and statistics that will help you make decisions to benefit your business.
- Network with the best and brightest in the industry. Council events, conferences, and networking receptions, will present you with opportunities to chat with, learn from, and discuss ideas with leaders and peers in the marketing community.
If you’re ready to take a step in the right direction for direct marketing, email or call for more information. Contact Member Services at 212.768.7277, ext. 1155 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.